The personal data linked to this website respect the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and other current legislation on data protection.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The party responsible for processing your data is UTINGAL, S.L., with NIF B36254258, domiciled at Parque Empresarial de Areas, Parc. 1, 2 and 3, 36711, Tui (Pontevedra) Spain, telephone UTINGAL, S.L. and e-mail contact email@example.com.
What is the purpose and basis of legitimacy with which we process your data and for how long do we keep them?
- Data of the people who contact us through the form and other means indicated in the “Contact” section. We process your data to manage your requests for information, doubts, queries, suggestions or complaints. We may process your data for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest in attending to the communications necessary to carry out our activity and we will keep it for as long as it subsists.
- Data of people who send their curriculum vitae through the form provided in the “Human Resources” section. We process your data to manage your participation in our selection processes. We may process your data for this purpose, either because you have given us your consent by submitting your self-application, or because there is a pre-contractual relationship by participating in an open recruitment process. Your data will be retained:
- In case you submit your self-application, for a maximum period of two years.
- If you participate in an open recruitment procedure, until the end of the procedure. They may be kept for a maximum of two years if we have a legitimate interest in assessing your profile for future vacancies.
To whom will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be passed on to third parties. It will be communicated to our data processors when it is necessary for the correct provision of the services contracted to them.
Will your data be transferred to third countries?
There will be no International Transfers of your data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data, to know what it is, what it is used for, how long it will be kept, the origin of the data and whether it has been or will be communicated to a third party.
- Rectification: the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Deletion: the right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: the right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be stopped.
- Limitation of processing: the right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
- Portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to be able to transmit it to another data controller, provided that this is technically possible.
- Right to withdraw consent: if your consent is the legitimate basis for the processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you do so, any data processing that may have been carried out previously will not be affected.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be made in writing to Parque Empresarial de Areas, Parc. 1, 2 and 3, 36711, Tui (Pontevedra) Spain or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. UTINGAL, S.L. provides models for the exercise of rights that can be obtained at the address indicated above or at email@example.com. For more information: www.aepd.es.
Do you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority?
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you may file a complaint by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or by using the electronic site: https://sedeagpd.gob. In both cases, you must attach the relevant documentation.